Friday, March 27, 2009

PHOTOS











Here are a few pictures of Emma.
I have a hard time to believe Emma is 8 years old!!!
Last year, we had to practice for 2 weeks before her birthday
to change from 6 to 7. This year, Emma knew her birthday was in MARCH, and that on that day she would be 8. She also knows that her sister Amy is now 16, that her friend Paige is now 12, and that Paige's mom (Betsy) is now 25!!! Don't be too happy about that Betsy, Carl and I are 17...
Now we have a whole year to enjoy, grow and discover the world until the next round of birthday parties (we had 3). Can't wait to see what this one will bring our way...








1 comment:

  1. I will take 25!!!! I'm sooo loving the attention Miss Emma is giving me lately. The other day at school, she just stood beside me, with her arm around me, listening to me talk to Bonnie.

    Its funny, she never asks for my van when I'm at school...

    I adore this little girl with all my heart!!

    ReplyDelete